Many men and women have trouble with adipose tissue in the stomach area. The fatty tissue that builds up on your stomach is extremely hazardous to your health. If you have abdominal fat, change your eating habits and start exercising regularly.
The abs exercises we’ve put together are designed for those who want to see visible results in this area. These exercises will be most effective if you incorporate them into your regular workout routine.
It is critical that you perform the exercises correctly during these exercises. You don’t have to do them quickly; what matters is that you do them methodically and carefully.
Have a look at these 4 easy exercises you can do at home to get a flat stomach:
1. Crossover Crunch
- Bring your hands ankle on your left knee.
- Put your hands behind your head.
- Squeeze your abdomen and turn your torso to the right, bringing your left elbow to your right knee until they touch.
- Return to the starting position little by little.
- Finish the exercise by repeating the set on the opposite side (3 sets of 15 reps* each side).