There are a lot of commercial vehicle fresheners on the market, but many of them don’t actually do anything to get rid of the odd odors that develop in cars. All too often, they merely mask the odor rather than eliminating it entirely.
The easiest way to fix this is with a teabag. And the best thing about teabags is that they come in a variety of flavors. Put a couple of used tea bags in the spot where you keep air fresheners and the odors in your car will go.
What makes tea bags so efficient? To answer your question, here’s why tea bags work so well as a car deodorizer:
- The first, and most obvious, is that they give out an indescribably pleasant aroma. Whether you choose vanilla or cinnamon scented tea bags, you’ll be able to enjoy a pleasant scent that’s almost good enough to eat while driving. Plus, as any tea connoisseur will attest, there is a plethora of delicious flavored teas available, giving you a wider range of possibilities for customizing your car’s aroma.
- The second justification has to do with the absorbent nature of tea bags. They take in a lot of liquid throughout the brewing procedure. The same holds true for using them in places where stale air has to be replaced.
- Sets of tea bags typically cost less than individual automobile air fresheners. There’s no need to spend a lot of money on fancy tea to get a pleasant aroma back into your vehicle. The cheaper ones are just as efficient.
- Unlike commercial car fresheners, tea bags genuinely get rid of scents rather than just masking them.
- Two tea bags have a longer shelf life than most commercial auto deodorizers.
- It’s true that the excellent thing in tea bags is entirely organic. You won’t have to worry about the long-term effects of breathing in a synthetic aroma; the components in tea bags are entirely natural.
- If you get bored of the smell of the tea bag you have in your car, you can switch to a new one and use the old one to deodorize your garbage can or kitty litter.