People who don’t move around much often have problems with their glutes, which can get sore and weak. These muscles are very important for making sure that the legs are as strong as they can be, for supporting the spine, and for keeping the pelvis stable.
These simple exercises will help you stand up straighter and make your body stronger.
Getting your glutes stronger can help you run, play high-intensity sports, and do a lot more.
THE FOLLOWING 5 EXERCISES WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME, A FEW TIMES A WEEK:
- Stand up straight with your hips about a foot apart.
- Put your left foot forward, bend your knee to a 90-degree angle, and hold for 5 seconds.
- Do the same thing with the other leg.
- Do three sets of 10 to 20 reps each.
- As you get better at the exercise, you can add dumbbells to make it harder and get better results.